JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Regional Head of Ambassador delivers with his team of ambassadors an unique product experience through one-one engagement with adult smokers, dualist and vapers and therefore this role is fundamental to the success of JUUL’s mission. He/she supervises that the regional team enables direct conversation and engagement with potential consumers at both the point of purchase and/or point of usage, outlining the products, benefits and category. In line with the overarching company mission of improving the lives of the world’s one billion smokers, the regional ambassador will secure that his/her team primarily targets adult smokers with the objective of trial, leading to switching/converting and drive purchase.
He/she is an experienced team leader and has in-depth expertise in understanding the strategical approach to trial, sampling and visual merchandise and will apply this knowledge to the regional team to drive brand awareness at events, in vape stores and in clubs or other gathering points identified by the sales or marketing teams.
The Regional Head of Ambassador will secure that his/her team verifies every time the age of each customer, build rapport and empathy by relaying own story, introduce JUUL, guide through first draw and what to expect and encourage purchase. In this context the regional team will obtain consumer data every time (under EU GDPR guidelines) and enable ongoing conversation with the consumer. The regional manager will help his/her team to familiarize it with and meet and report performance.
This role reports to the National Head of Ambassador.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Several years of team leadership and coaching i.e. in the on trade field
- Planning, supervision and reporting of regional brand building activities
- In-depth trial and sampling expertise in different channels and at events
- Established network of key decision makers in the concerned regional area of activity
- Ideally experience and knowledge of the Vape /e-cig sector
- Ideally have worked in highly regulated environment
- Strong quantitative and P&L approach
- Strong brand building and selling capabilities and experience to meet customer needs
- Born motivator and networker - ability to engage with and influence own team as well as customers’ purchasing behavior – recruit from combustible cigarette
- Enthusiastic with ability to excite his/her team to exceed targets
- Must be fluent English and German
- Confident in using the usual MS Office and sales reporting tools on daily basis
- Delivery of monthly performance reportings as well as needed ad hoc information
- Ability to create and showcase best practice ppt-presentations
Key Attributes Necessary for Success
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing and challenging environment
- High level of intrinsic motivation to motivate and excite other stakeholders
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships - internal and external
- Entrepreneur in the enterprise - Make it happen, personality who can get things done fast - ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Out of the box thinking mentality (think big)
- Data-driven, proof-oriented, KPI-focused
- Strong team player
- A full local driving license is required
- Educated to a high level with further education qualifications in a related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Company car with private use