Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
As a Workday Integrations Architect, you will help shape Justworks’ internal system landscape by working alongside the People Systems, Payroll and Accounting teams to support their Workday Integrations needs, both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally, and externally with vendors, focusing on administering the People tech stack and maintaining a healthy ecosystem. You will be responsible for ensuring existing integrations are running successfully, and troubleshooting any errors that occur, partnering with the business and vendors as needed. You will also partner with the People Systems team, and functional teams to design, build, test, and implement new integrations as needed.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Demonstrates technical expertise in building, maintaining, monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing issues related to Workday integrations of various types.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in the People Systems, Finance, and Accounting teams to gather requirements, test and deploy integrations as needed
- Designs and implements data management solutions that align within our People Systems tech stack, with a deep understanding of end-to-end processes and flows.
- Provides guidance on integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in relation to the function and monitoring of our People Systems integration stack.
- Manages administration and support of the existing environment and future upgrades of Workday integration technologies.
- Familiarity with Workday migration tools such as Object Transporter
- Performs mass upload using enterprise integration builder (EIB) in Workday
- Develops functional/technical specifications and test plans for bug fixes and enhancements.
- Manages system upgrades and ensures the Workday changes/updates do not disrupt existing business processes as it relates to integrations
- Deploys changes to Production following SOX Compliance policy.
- Works alongside the Quality Assurance Analyst to write test scripts and execute cases. Performs Quality Assurance testing as needed.
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Workday Integrations Architect, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgment - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Overall min 5-6 yrs Workday integration, configuration and support experience.
- Experience integrating Workday with other platforms and vendors
- Must have Workday integration experience with Workday EIB, Studio, BIRT, and other Integration Templates/Connectors
- Required fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.)
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution.
- Experience integrating Workday with global vendors a plus
- Ability to be in-office preferred, but not required
The base wage range for this remote position is targeted at $155,500.00 - $171,050.00 per year.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.