Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Your Success Profile
Who You Are
As a Partner Operations Manager you will help shape Justworks’ strategy by working within the business operations team to provide analysis and project management skills to support the business development organization. As the Business Development team’s embedded operations expert, your goal will be to empower the team to reach their goals by using the systems, data and processes at your disposal. The focus will be on creating lean systems, and infusing respect and reliance on data and operations into the partnerships world.
What You Will Work On
- Drive partnerships operations strategy and execution for the partnerships team, working closely with the revenue operations team to develop and implement effective processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to coordinate partner-driven campaigns, promotions, and lead generation activities all while building reporting capabilities.
- Evaluate, scope and implement tools and processes to scale the partner journey with the ability to create short and long term strategy to achieve scale.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of channel partnerships, including but not limited to partnership incentive programs and partner lifecycle KPIs.
- Work with the business operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit all partnerships KPI
- Operationalize the end to end partner journey from identification and recruitment to activation and ongoing success.
- Develop our Partner Enablement strategy, working closely with Product Marketing, Revenue Enablement and other cross functional teams
- Analyze partner performance metrics, identify areas for enhancement, and collaborate on strategies to optimize partner success and revenue generation
- Be the go to person for any partnerships operational or data needs
- Establish a queue of ongoing projects and proactively support requests related to partner data, systems and process improvements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Partner Operations Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- You are an experienced Operations Manager with a strong track record in driving performance, specifically Partnerships performance
- Experience in or related PRM tool and process management
- Minimum 5 years operations experience, with 3 years focused on partnerships. Partnerships experience required.
- You possess an understanding of sales processes, partnerships payments and forecasting
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are proficient in using data to drive insights and make informed decisions
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a must
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non technical stakeholders and business requirements to technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools is a plus
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $122,000.00 to $134,200.00 per year.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.