Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are a customer fanatic with a proven track record of going above and beyond for your customers! You are a problem solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and have a passion for lifelong learning. You are a great communicator, being able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms. You have the willingness to dive right in and affect change!
As a Customer Success Operations Specialist, you will develop strong relationships with your customers to ensure their long-term success on the Justworks platform. You will work closely with Manager, Customer Success and with customers to act as an extension of their teams. The Customer Success Operations Specialist is the customer’s voice here at Justworks. You are also the face of the Justworks brand to our customers. Needless to say, the Customer Success Operations Specialist plays a vital role at Justworks, and we are building a world-class team!
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Ensure that customers feel supported while getting acquainted with our platform. Provide them with product and subject matter education.
- Serve as the main point of contact for inbound inquiries from admins and loop in the Manager, Customer Success as needed.
- Provide specialized services to admins, Workers Compensation Claim filing, payroll issue triaging & support, and supporting Manager, Customer Success in certain end-of-year workflows.
- Educate and support customers around Justworks' continually expanding product and service offerings
- Explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms for your customers
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters
- Work with internal teams to answer customer inquiries
- Partner with Manager, Customer Success to provide more detailed, timely, and important information about account health, customer requests, and data related to retention
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Customer Success Operations Specialist, results are paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in customer service
- Prior experience in healthcare, HR, payroll, or insurance industries a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know-how to organize and prioritize your workload
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $31.98 to $35.18 per hour.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.