Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
This job is interdisciplinary - a mix of Sales and Support, with a focus on customer service, internal process management, and product feedback. You’ll handle inbound communication from small companies going through our Expedited Enrollment funnel. We’ll rely on you to provide timely responses to their questions and to manage their statuses in our internal systems. We’ll love it when you share feedback with the Product team on customers’ needs to inform us about which features they should prioritize. You will summarize frequently asked questions to help shape how we communicate with prospects so that they become customers. Our processes will change quickly, so be ready to adapt.
A successful Expedited Enrollment Manager will communicate effectively the value of Justworks, respond to prospect and customer questions with grace, and understand our product and processes. You will work closely with Business Operations, Revenue Generation, Customer Support, and Sales and respond to changing market conditions. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our sales, marketing, and support processes, systems and operational structure.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Become a trusted advisor to small businesses and help them navigate their HR choices by understanding your customers’ needs and what is important to their businesses
- Answer inbound support and sales inquiries via email and phone with a focus on service excellence
- Manage potential customers through the enrollment funnel internally and maintain accurate data across multiple systems including Salesforce and our internal platform
- Cultivate relationships across Worker’s Comp, Benefits Operations, Sales, and Revenue Generation teams
- Work with the Workers’ Comp team to prioritize our customers based on their individual needs and timelines
- Liaise with the Benefits team to ensure that our customers meet enrollment requirements
- Understand the value propositions of Justworks and be able to speak to them with prospects and customers
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for Self Service customers
- Share customer feedback with your team and with other teams when appropriate
How You Will Do Your Work
As an Expedited Enrollment Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a person possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience required (in Customer service or Sales is a plus)
- You love to develop and foster relationships, manage multiple relationships simultaneously, and enable truly happy customers
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- You have know-how to organize and prioritize your workload and see where optimization through automation or process changes is possible
- Problem solver with a knack for coming up with creative solutions Ability to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc) as well as be aware of industry trends, and competition
- You have a genuine desire to help small businesses and to evangelize the Justworks product
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.