Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Do you love to problem solve issues for customers? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to manage projects that have a large impact on operational processes? How would you like to be part of a fast growing team with the ability to learn and develop new skills?
We’re helping people by providing them a world class benefits experience. Our 401(k) plan is a rapidly growing program at Justworks. Here you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the day-to-day operations, interface with our vendor, and help make a difference on how our program operates.
What You Will Work On
- Ensure the financial health of the Justworks MEP by forecasting future opportunities for growth and development as well as fiduciary responsibilities and concerns
- Create standard operating procedures and policies to conduct recurring financial audits including (but not limited to) contribution files, bank account reconciliations and safe-harbor non-elective selections
- Create policies surrounding plan servicing guidelines in conjunction with team leads
- Conduct ongoing checks of deferral rates and effective dates
- Reconcile all incoming and outgoing wire transfers for contribution and match reversals
- Reconcile all vendor invoicing on a quarterly basis
- Manage the quarterly ESAC reconciliation process
- Identify and remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to improve systems
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits and report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Identify and lead projects that will significantly impact and improve the operations and/or workflow of the 401(k) team
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Wealth & Wellness Programs Analyst, 401(k), how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Detail Oriented and Analytical
- Clear Communication and Good Judgement
- 401(k) Knowledge
- Mastery of Jira, Confluence, and Justworks (CSTools, Redash)
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.