Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are self-driven and motivated, with a high degree of ownership. You love being productive and detail-oriented, and possess interpersonal skills that enable you to work with all levels of candidates. You know how to seek out amazing talent, and are eager to leverage your experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a DEI Talent Sourcer, you will be an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success. You will be responsible for networking and engaging both active and passive talent. You have an eye for talent and a creative approach in engaging top talent.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies to build a robust and diverse candidate pipeline
- Ability to quickly identify target profiles during resume review, outbound sourcing and candidate screens
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs
- Maintain a diverse pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests as well as business needs
- Partner with hiring teams and the wider talent acquisition team to build effective sourcing strategies and interview processes related to DEI, including the use of job boards, social media, referrals, etc.
- Partner with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to gain a deep understanding of our business needs and assigned roles
- Continuously innovate our hiring approach and processes through creative non traditional channels (i.e. referrals, networking etc.)
- Partner with our ERGs (Employee Relation Groups) on DEI related initiatives
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a DEI Talent Sourcer, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Decision quality - makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward, relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in progressive full cycle recruitment with an emphasis on sourcing, networking and building pipelines for a diverse pool of talent.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse culture within an organization
- Adept at utilizing social media platforms and recruitment technology geared towards attracting and engaging with prospective talent.
- Skilled in identifying talent through various sourcing techniques (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Reddit, Github, etc.)
- Experience working with an ATS or CRM product (Greenhouse preferred)
- Working knowledge of trends and innovative recruiting methodologies and related technology.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Resilience, empathy and determination to advocate for diverse groups in a recruiting context.
- Success utilizing data and analytics to inform and optimize recruiting strategies, influence business hiring managers and senior leaders, and understand market trends to inform decisions
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.