Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
As a Business Analyst you will help shape Justworks’ internal operations by working within the Business Operations team to provide business systems analysis and product management. You will sit within the Delivery team and work closely with business teams across the organization and translate their needs to the technical teams, ensuring an ongoing stream of high value solutions. You will oversee the entire delivery process from discovery and project scoping through deployment and serve as an expert for teams trying to improve their internal systems and processes.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Engage internal stakeholders to uncover critical business gaps, facilitating the discovery, scoping, and delivery process to deliver on key initiatives that drive desired business outcomes
- Synthesize business requirements to create clear and comprehensive functional user stories to be delivered on by systems administrators and developers
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- Drive stakeholder alignment on business and technology priorities and timelines
- Work with Salesforce administrators, developers, and quality assurance analysts to ensure adherence to project deadlines and system quality standards
- Maintain and optimize operational workflows and business processes based on best practices
- Assist in all development, roll out and maintenance of product initiatives
- Identify and mitigate current or potential product/project risks
- Support end users by triaging defects and requested feature enhancements through a company wide service desk
How You Will Do Your Work
All Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 2 years experience as a business analyst or product owner/manager for IT products
- Minimum 1 year experience with Jira, Asana or other project management software
- Minimum 1 year working on projects involving Salesforce or other CRM
- An effective communicator, having worked with both business and technical teams at different levels
- An organized individual who demonstrates strong attention to detail while maintaining a queue of multiple projects
- A strong writer with the ability to create business deliverables -- including user stories and acceptance criteria —all with minimal direction and support from a team lead or project manager
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Experience with HRIS a plus
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.