Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As our Senior Technical Recruiter, you are an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success.
What You Will Do
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening
- Create and implement strategies for candidate and stakeholder experience
- You will be a data driven thought partner to internal stakeholders to help them navigate the recruiting process and make intentional and thoughtful hiring decisions
- Identify and implement creative sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity
- Partner with your dedicated business to create and implement a strategic recruiting strategy that align with business goals
- Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external recruiting events
- Participate in and/or lead projects involved in process improvement, culture, communications, development, etc.
- Mentor and coach Junior Recruiters on the team
Who You Are
- You are well-versed in full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to hire and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the organization
You are innovative in your sourcing/recruiting approach, preferring to experiment with new and unexpected tactics, rather than stick to traditional best practices
- You have demonstrated building solid pipelines of candidates and have proven results in closing candidates to meet company goals while maintaining the high standards and value-driven culture we've built to date
- Candidates who have worked with you know that you are friendly, responsive and respect your iron-clad integrity
- Min 5 years experience recruiting in-house, some agency experience preferred
- Experience conducting full lifecycle recruiting with successful track record filling technical roles
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong track record of presenting a diverse candidate pool and leading DEI recruiting strategies
- Excellent research/sourcing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Results-driven and metrics-oriented
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Interested in entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Nice to Have’s
- Experience using Greenhouse preferred, but not required
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.