Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are well-versed in full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to hire and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the organization. You are innovative in your sourcing/recruiting approach, preferring to experiment with new and unexpected tactics, rather than stick to traditional best practices. Candidates who have worked with you know that you are friendly, responsive and respect your iron-clad integrity
As a Senior Recruiter for Product + Engineering, you will be an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success. You will leverage your experience and success with high-volume recruiting to meet company goals and maintain the high standards we've built to date. You will build solid pipelines and achieve results in closing candidates as you continuously create and implement strategies for the candidate and stakeholder experience.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening
- You will be a data driven thought partner to internal stakeholders to help them navigate the recruiting process and make intentional and thoughtful hiring decisions
- Identify and implement creative sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity
- Partner with your dedicated business to create and implement a strategic recruiting strategy that align with business goals
- Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external recruiting events
- Participate in and/or lead projects involved in process improvement, culture, communications, development, etc.
- Mentor and coach Junior Recruiters on the team
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Senior Recruiter for Product + Engineering, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Decision quality - makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward, relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting in-house, some agency experience preferred
- Experience conducting full lifecycle recruiting with successful track record filling technical roles
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong track record of presenting a diverse candidate pool and leading DEI recruiting strategies
- Excellent research/sourcing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Results-driven and metrics-oriented
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Interested in entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- Experience using Greenhouse preferred, but not required
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.