Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking a Product Manager to partner with Engineering, Design, Research, and Marketing. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining product goals for a portion of our people management tools, which include PTO tracking, core HRIS functionality, people reporting, and third party integrations to support SMBs across the US.
What you'll do
- Define the functional product strategy to help guide the team and facilitate team collaboration
- Conduct research to understand the needs of our customers, and to identify opportunity areas for the product and experience
- Be a key player on a cross-functional team to assess and monitor the competitive marketplace
- Partner with designers and engineering to prioritize and deliver quality products
- Keep the team focused and on track by validating assumptions with data and insights throughout the various stages of a project
- Excite, inform, and motivate the team by creating a narrative around the opportunity areas with the team
- Coordinate with the broader product team to create and maintain a product dashboard by incorporating core metrics and product funnel analysis
- Be a passionate believer in the Justworks product and evangelize it internally and externally
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Do what it takes to get the job done
Who you are
- 1-2 years of product experience, or equivalent
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Able to demonstrate customer empathy
- Can push forward decision making on cross-functional efforts that require coordination with legal/compliance, CS, operations, and other teams
- Exhibit analytical skills and intellectual rigor through your curiosity
- Ability to see the forest amongst the trees — you notice events, behaviors in your day to day, but you’re also able to zoom out and identify the themes and how seemingly disparate events are connected a level or two up
- Self-motivated and well-organized with strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills
- Able to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc)
- You have managed projects end to end, or brought something to market, and can reflect on the process
- You have partnered with software development roles like Product Design, Engineering and Product Marketing
- SQL knowledge
- You have a technical background
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have experience in the human resources space
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.