Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
Do you love to problem solve issues for customers? How would you like to be part of a fast growing team with the ability to learn and develop new skills?
We’re helping people by providing them a world class benefits experience. Our 401(k) plan is a rapidly growing program at Justworks. Here you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the day-to-day operations, interface with our vendor, and help make a difference on how our program operates.
What you’ll do
- Perform day-to-day operations for the 401(k) program as part of Justworks Wealth & Wellness Programs
- Work closely with our third party vendor to resolve escalated issues and raise up recurrent problems or system changes
- Resolve employee and employer level benefit requests such as; contribution changes, new enrollments/plans, loan and distributions setups etc.
- Manage day to day relationship with third party vendor
- Work with internal teams and third party vendor to track all recurring 401(k) yearly processes
- Consistently maintain, evaluate and improve reference and training materials
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering intervention and escalate accordingly
- Develop creative solutions for new issues with assistance from supervisors using available resources and systems
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations
- Extremely detailed-oriented with great time management skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Experience with vendor management
- Knowledge of 401(k) or finance required
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or similar software
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.