Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks’ Business Development team is responsible for bringing in revenue through strategic partnerships. The Manager, Business Development and Partnerships (Broker Channel) will decide on how best to identify and source new partnerships with health insurance brokers, and then manage those relationships to set them up for success. This is a quota-carrying role within the sales organization that reports into the Senior Manager, Business Development and Partnerships (Broker Channel.)
The role is part 1) sales, in that this person should be able to sell a broker on the benefits of partnering with Justworks, 2) relationship management, in that this person will then nurture those partners and source referral business on an ongoing basis.
What you'll do
- Prospect and set up meetings with brokers
- Keep an eye on competitor broker programs and benchmark accordingly
- Build relationships internally with account executives and other stakeholders in finance, marketing, business operations, etc.
- Travel to other US cities to grow the Broker channel in multiple markets (once it is considered safe to do so)
- Perform QBRs with top partners and devise new ways to nurture partner relationships
- Figure out how to deliver value back to brokers’ practices
- Hit quarterly revenue targets
Who you are
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment where no two days are alike
- 5-6 years in a quota-carrying role, either in BD, partnerships or enterprise sales
- Track record of building strong relationships
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM (other systems like Tableau are a plus)
- Superior communication skills
- Jack of all trades, startup hustler who isn’t afraid to roll his/her sleeves up, doing event planning, marketing, sales operations, whatever is necessary
- Past experience selling into and/or networking with the broker community preferred but not required
- Strong network within the health insurance and/or broker community preferred but not required
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.