Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Licensing Operations Analyst, you’ll be the point person for the licensing and reporting operations of our PEO (Professional Employer Organization). Whether preparing complex filings or working with other teams to improve day-to-day operations, you will have the opportunity to help Justworks not only meet its obligations but meet them more efficiently each time.
What you'll do
- Prepare and remit timely and accurate filings and reports, including, but not limited to, PEO (annual and quarterly) and CPEO (annual and quarterly) license applications and new and terminated customer reporting
- Collaborate with Legal to identify and adapt to changes in PEO reporting and filing requirements
- Collaborate with other Operations teams, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to recommend and execute process improvements
- Resolve issues and inquiries from the Customer Success team
- Document internal licensing processes
- Develop new and improve existing record keeping methods
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in an operations or paralegal role working with sensitive documentation
- Prior licensing experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to learn new products and subject matter quickly, and help others learn as well
- A flexible, collaborative team player with a positive attitude
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.