Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
Justworks is looking for an experienced Advertising & Campaign Manager to drive brand awareness, adoption, and customer acquisition across several key channels including out-of-home, digital media, direct mail, podcasts, and experiential activations. From strategy through execution, the Advertising & Campaign Manager will deliver insights-driven strategies and marketing plans that amplify the creative/message and reach prospects across various channels, touchpoints, and markets. You will partner closely with several internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our digital agency(s). This role requires you to be organized, creative, and analytical. You have the ability to effectively project manage marketing campaigns and programs within a cross-functional team structure. You’ll analyze brand and design effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative working style, and a proven track record of creating programs that deliver results. This role sits on the Marketing team and reports into the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Own planning, strategy/execution, project management, and reporting for brand advertising campaigns in accordance with the integrated marketing campaign process
- In partnership with our digital agency, develop media strategy/plans, including media mix and flighting rooted in OKRs as well as consumer and market insights
- Define our marquee campaigns and drumbeat across each of our high priority markets and coordinate marketing programs across all channels
- Provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices, brand voice and tone, and aligns with campaign objectives
- Work closely with team leads and channel owners (e.g. web, email marketing, paid advertising, content, design, etc.) to align campaign narratives, communication plans, channel plans and messaging across their respective touchpoints
- Project manage campaigns to ensure teammates and agencies meet key milestones, campaigns launch on time and within defined budget parameters
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results
- Partner with creative campaign manager and brand design team to develop, deliver, and test creative concepts to improve conversion rates
- Test and prove efficacy of new campaigns and channels to broaden the scope of our current channel mix
- Work closely with the planning teams to recommend effective growth strategies and budget
- Share results and learnings with Sales and Marketing teams
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
- 4+ years brand marketing experience at a brand, creative agency or consultancy developing, managing, and executing omni-channel campaigns at scale
- Experience managing external agency relationship(s) required
- Strong analytical background with ability to identify data-driven insights and execute against those findings
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Experience in attribution, conversion tracking, and optimizing towards strict KPI goals and budget parameters
- Drive and passion for marketing–staying on top of industry trends and ensuring that the strategies developed and executed on are the best possible ones to drive results
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and the importance of digital media tactics to drive growth at each stage of the funnel
- Must be adaptable and willing to take on different/additional responsibilities as necessary
- Working knowledge of web analytics metrics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of CRM (Salesforce prefered) and marketing automation platforms and tactics
- Working knowledge of BI software (i.e. Tableau) and SQL is a plus
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.