Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
As one of the leaders of our Account Management group in Customer Success (CS), you will be responsible for guiding our Account Managers as brand owners, product experts and specialists in customer satisfaction and retention. You should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
We are looking for a hands-on leader who will think and act both strategically and tactically to drive the team’s engagement at all points of the customer lifecycle. You should be enthusiastic, optimistic and creative with the ability to inspire others, as you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing individual Account Managers of varied experience.
What you'll do
- Coach your team members in reinforcing Account Management best practices, our Customer Success identity and the Justworks brand
- Handle general management responsibilities, such as conducting 1:1s, leading regular team meetings, generating reports, developing processes, and conducting performance reviews
- Act as Hiring Manager for new Account Managers on your team, and participate in interview loops as-needed as our department scales
- Work closely with internal teams to verify that customer needs and the voice of the customer are heard, understood and prioritized
- Focus on continuous process and quality improvement
- Obsess over key CS metrics of customer satisfaction, health and retention
- At least 5-7 years of experience in customer service or customer success, ideally in the PEO/HR/benefits space
- 2-5 years of people and team management experience required
- Track record of excellence and going above and beyond to support your team and customers
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to identify service trends and present a path to resolve them
- Genuine desire to improve the quality of service we provide as well as the experience of our team members
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Superior customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Proficiency with CRM and communication platforms; admin experience a plus
- Passionate about developing people and building a team
- Wildly independent, with the desire to lead others
- Ready to focus your energy inside with employees versus outside with customers
- Calm, mature and professional, especially under pressure
- Able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for others
- Willing to get in the weeds of support to resolve issues
- Deeply caring about your teammates, peers and customers
- Proactive and eager to take on projects to benefit the team and our customers
- Passionate about our CS team identity of being Humans, Owners, Optimists and Experts, and our approach of service excellence
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and share our core values of Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.