Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
As an Onboarding Associate, you will be a Justworks product expert with specialized knowledge of our customer onboarding and implementation processes. You’ll assist new small business customers with their account setup and initial training while guiding them through their transition to Justworks ensuring their long-term success with us. You will work alongside a team of other Onboarding Associates to drive initiatives so that important transition milestones are being met, and that our customers become expert users of our product.
What you'll do
- Assist with the execution of the customer onboarding process, and work closely with Sales and Customer Success to provide seamless onboarding for new Justworks customers
- Work closely with small business owners and customer stakeholders to understand their needs and get them setup for success with Justworks services
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations team to set up and guide our customers through benefits enrollment
- Provide high-touch support to customers via phone, email, and chat as needed. Work through creative solutions to effectively communicate with and answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Manage a queue of open issues and tasks to deliver timely and effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Ensure that the customer has a clear and comfortable understanding of the Justworks platform and service through training webinars and proactive outreach
- Help develop and implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers
- Embody the Justworks brand and advocate for your customers’ best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Minimum 1+ years of experience operating in a customer support capacity and comfortable handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Passionate about customer success and satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable. Highly organized and process oriented
- Aptitude for learning new products and simplifying complicated topics and explaining them in terms people can understand
- Experience in applying creative solutions to a variety of problems
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.