Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
What You'll Do
- Define the strategy for the platform our engineers build on top of, and work across teams to improve, scale, and better utilize it
- Add capabilities to our high-volume, fault-tolerant processing infrastructure
- Take ownership of designing and developing tools focused on observability, performance, and developer velocity
- Enhance our testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized and secure
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience
- Strong systems architecture and coding/scripting skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
Technologies We Use
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, Jenkins, Nagios
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.