Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Engineering Recruiting Manager will be responsible for leading our engineering recruiting efforts in continuing to grow our engineering organization here at Justworks. You will partner closely with the VP, Engineering and Director, Recruiting on all engineering related recruiting initiatives and activities. You will have experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies that will help Justworks attract and hire the best engineering talent that NY has to offer. You not only understand the value, but also embrace recruiting data/metrics to help build the talent funnel, provide a best in class candidate experience, and to facilitate sound hiring decisions. This position will also carry responsibility for recruiting against reqs.
What you'll do
- Drive innovative and scalable solutions to drive our diverse hiring goals and objectives
- Provide creative engagement strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Partner closely with the VP, Engineering to implement and drive all engineering recruiting activities
- Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Identify trends and data, leverage knowledge and competitive intelligence to develop creative, diverse, sourcing strategies
- Aggregate, analyze and report insights from data to support sound business decisions
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to other members of the recruiting team
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, with full cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence, negotiate, and be able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or high growth company
- Strong track record of scaling companies and engineering teams
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.