Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Business Operations Analyst you will help shape Justworks’ future by providing business analysis and product management skills. You will work closely with stakeholders and translate their needs to the technical teams, ensuring an ongoing stream of high value solutions. You will oversee the entire process from planning through deployment and serve as an expert for teams trying to improve their internal systems and processes.
What you'll do
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Draft technical specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by SFDC administrators and developers or other development teams
- Work with the Project Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- Work with Salesforce administrators and developers to ensure adherence to project deadlines and system quality standards
- Maintain and optimize operational workflows and business processes based on best practices
Who you are
- 2+ years experience as business analyst or product owner/manager for IT products
- 1+ year Experience with Jira, Asana or other project management software
- 1+ year working on projects involving Salesforce or other CRM.
- An effective communicator, having worked with both business and technical teams at different levels
- An organized individual who demonstrates strong attention to detail and has maintained a queue of multiple projects
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.