Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, and an opportunity to learn and grow. We work hard and care about our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are both an analytical guru and a thoughtful and effective communicator who has a passion for the science and art of all things “Compensation”. You are a curious practitioner who is able to simplify this complex area of HR who can communicate our processes, programs, and policies across the business at all levels.
You relish being the go-to person for those day to day random comp questions while at the same time be the strategic driving force behind our Total Rewards philosophy and programs. You enjoy partnering with key stakeholders and have the ability to translate technical jargon and practices into digestible information that ultimately enables Justworks to attract and retain the best talent.
What You'll Do
- Gather internal and external salary data, provide salary benchmarks and package recommendations, in line with our total rewards philosophy.
- Work to ensure market data and salary bands are aligned with market data and maintain and analyze external market benchmarking data and support compensation processes, policies, and compliance.
- Design and implement compensation metrics, reports that support total rewards processes and decisions.
- Maintain data integrity through audit reports, analyzing compensation and rewards data
- Provide technical and analytical support for compensation projects that support our growing business objectives.
- Support the People team with all reward activities such as the salary reviews, promotions, variable compensation and equity.
- Ongoing and ad-hoc needs of the organization including market pricing and salary recommendation requests, salary structure development and maintenance, and annual pay equity studies and analysis.
- Assist with presentations, education, and training for managers and leaders. Translate technical data into actionable user-friendly initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in compensation and total rewards in a professional, fast-paced HR environment.
- Strong quantitative aptitude, spreadsheet abilities, analysis, data mining skills.
- Highly proficient in compensation, HRIS, and analytical tools and platforms (PayScale a plus).
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with employees at all levels, and use diplomacy and discretion at all times.
- You have an intuitive, engaging, and outgoing nature and can build great relationships and trust quickly and instantly connect with people
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail in a rapidly changing business environment.
- You are a self-motivated collaborator who can also work independently in a sometimes ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- You can exercise discretion and judgment when handling confidential personnel matters.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.