Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Associate to join our Benefits team.
You’ll help ensure the best possible customer benefits experience by collaborating with Operations Analysts to improve processes, helping Sales and Onboarding teams get new companies set up, and resolving client issues with our Customer Success teams; all while owning the day-to-day tasks associated with managing large group benefits.
What you'll do
- Resolve benefit inquiries/issues generated by Customer Success and Sales teams within the agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs)
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering intervention and escalate accordingly
- Execute day-to-day operations for 401(k), disability, life insurance, commuter, bikeshare, and gyms as part of Justworks Benefits Program
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Resolve employee level benefit requests such as; qualifying life event plan changes, new enrollments, etc.
- Assist senior team members in building out internal benefit resources (help articles, training decks, etc)
- Develop creative solutions for new issues with assistance from supervisors using available resources and systems
Who you are
- 4 Year college degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience in an operations, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Knowledge of employer sponsored benefit plans
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience breaking down complex concepts to core details
- SQL knowledge
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.