Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking an Accounting Intern to join the Finance team. This internship will provide exposure to full-cycle accounting and financial audits. We are a lean team and this role will allow you to make an impact on a growing organization. Strong attention to detail, great communication skills and a desire to learn will allow you to succeed in this role.
What you'll do
- Provide support during the month end close and annual audit
- Assist with all functions of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in performing reconciliations and variance analysis
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Who you are
- Actively seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.