Pre-Sales Specialist, Employee Benefits
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The employee benefits that we make available to our worksite employees (WSEs) are a critical consideration of our prospects and this role will be a pillar in ensuring that our Account Executives and prospects have the right information when making decisions. As a Pre-Sales Support representative, you’ll help educate the sales team and prospective customers on the employee benefits that we make available to our WSEs. These include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, life, 401(k), workers compensation, and short and long term disability insurance. You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging and interfacing with prospects.
This role will be a pivotal one where you will help not only educate potential new clients but also internal stakeholders, such as Account Executives as they ramp and become familiar with the employee benefits that we make available to our WSEs. It will be a combination of hands-on training and relationship management where you will learn valuable skills.
The Pre-Sales Support representative will work across many departments and have a background or strong familiarity with employee benefits and client management expertise.
What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations and strategy discussions as needed
- Help prepare presentations regarding the employee benefits that are made available to WSEs
- Monitor and update training materials and sales support documentation in Confluence as needed
- Conduct trainings around employee benefits as needed
- Help educate others on Justworks employee benefit plans
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- You are able to take complex things and explain them in a easy to understand and coherent manner
- You love engaging with people
- Experience in employee benefits
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency to advanced in Powerpoint or Keynote and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.