Who we are
We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR logistics for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the start up community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our senior leadership team. As the successful candidate, you will provide broad-based administrative support to three individuals of the senior leadership team with a major emphasis on scheduling and execution. You will interact with other high-level people and companies outside of Justworks. You take pride in your concise and professional communications. We work hard and have high standards, and will expect the same of you.
What you'll do
- Handle sensitive matters that require the utmost confidentiality
- Manage three members of the senior leadership team’s schedule, arrange and prioritize appointments and contact requests, resolve calendar conflicts, and negotiate rescheduling as necessary, both for internal and external coordination
- Keep the flow of meetings during the day
- Drive and coordinate complex team and company events
- Collate and distribute content for team meetings
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Understand company and team priorities
- Drive or assist with other projects as needed; we are growing fast, and we take pride in rolling up our sleeves
Who you are
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong situational awareness. You are able to distill what is truly important.
- Strong command of productivity tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to do any task, no matter how small. You get a kick out of rolling up your sleeves.
- Solid presence and confidence. You can hold your own with senior people inside and outside the company.
- Proactive and self-directed. You can often figure out what needs to be done and how to do it before anyone asks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.