Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you’ll help shape Justworks’ Revenue Operations team strategy by partnering closely with multiple stakeholders to support the delivery of critical business information assets. The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for building and standardizing a suite of reporting and empowerment tools to maximize efficiency at all levels across the sales as well as multiple parts of the organization. This role will play a critical role in developing a framework for scalable reporting, strategic planning, and supporting senior level sales and revenue operations leadership. Projects may include pipeline analysis on a standard cadence, deploy and refine industry best practice forecasting processes, in-depth ad hoc sales performance analysis, develop QBR structure, evaluation of strategic programs, and the packaging of findings/recommendations into presentation-ready content for senior leadership.
What you'll do
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales leaders and sales representatives with critical operational data related to strategy and execution.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall region/territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Partner with sales management to drive sales reporting and forecasting
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance. Inform executive decisions
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to track sales performance and metrics
- Work closely with Management to ensure proper and timely sales team compensation
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Conduct in depth ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Revenue Operations organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve or define processes that promote data integrity and reporting functionality
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting or investment bank, in a product management role, in a sales operations role, or in a similar business operations capacity at a technology firm.
- SQL experience required.
- Experience in Tableau Software desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a passion for creating scalable, repeatable analytics. Strong knowledge of relational database technologies, Excel, Salesforce.com and ability to become an expert in Tableau Software’s full product suite. Ability to perform complex analysis and glean insight from data and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers.
- Keen ability to work with executive level leaders on a regular basis. A natural leader with an ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever its needed.
- Empathetic with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.