Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Operations Coordinator at Justworks, you are someone who has a deep intellectual curiosity paired with a creative imagination. Your days will be spent assisting the Operations & Risk team with customer enrollment, issue resolution, and data maintenance to ensure that insurance and payments (including payroll) are accurate and running smoothly. As part of the Operations & Risk team you will witness your ideas turn into process and procedure improvements. A great fit for someone looking to join a diverse team, with opportunity to work across varying business functions.
What you'll do
- Assist team members in building out internal resources (eg: help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Assist in building, implementing, and reporting process changes across business functions
- Work cross functionally to assist with customer and member enrollment, regulatory reporting requirements, issue resolution, etc.
- Coordinate system implementation of new customers and maintain existing customer accounts
- Maintain and execute filings and/or any additional regulatory duties
- Ensure sensitive customer details are accurate and collected in a confidential and timely manner
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external partners
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Strong written and verbal communicator: you can tell a complex story simply, and also dive into the details when needed
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management, analytical, and data management skills
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- SQL knowledge a plus (or willing to learn)
- Able to work as part of a team,be resourceful, and adaptable
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime on an as-needed basis
- Seeking full-time opportunity (no internships) starting June/July 2019
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.