Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst with a passion for numbers and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will work closely with the Director of Business Intelligence to dig into the weeds on all the data we collect to build reports and provide actionable insights. This position requires the ability and willingness to work cross functionally with all the other departments (Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Operations, Product, and Engineering) to improve overall understanding of the business and help solve complex problems as we continue to evolve.
What you’ll do
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights across the organization
- Strategize data needs of the organization together with the other members of the BI team
- Provide analytical support to other departments as needed
Who you are
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with SQL and translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn R, Python or Ruby
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.