Salary: $65-80k USD + equity + commission + benefits
We're building software to help public servants in county governments save time and money by using AI to streamline processing of real estate sales. This matters because property taxes drive local government revenues and support the services that power society.
Who We Are Looking For
We are actively looking for a teammate who is excited to become an expert in our product and build strong relationships with our users. The teammate who takes this role will take ownership of post-implementation training through to renewal and beyond.
This is a fantastic, formative opportunity to join a YC-backed startup founded by Stanford grads. You’ll train customers on how to use our product and be the consistent customer feedback point person to ensure that customers thrive on our platform. You will lead training plans, check-in calls and business reviews. You’ll also leverage this intimate customer knowledge to become a source of new product ideas for our engineering and product teams.
Please Note: This position is remote and we are a fully remote team. This position will involve occasional travel to customer sites when required.
What We Value
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to think clearly on one’s feet
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and highly non-technical individuals
- Critical thinking skills to understand how to translate customer needs into technical decisions
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Patience and empathy for non-technical customers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Economics, Biology, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
- Experience in an Account Manager or Sales Role
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.