Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor’s office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family’s everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won’t break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women’s health, and same-day care under one roof — with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that’s on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
We’re looking for an exceptional Physician Assistant to join the team at our new Brooklyn location in NYC to support Same Day Care. You’ll be a critical part of the care team at Juno and practice alongside a talented group of clinicians who believe everyone deserves great care.
As a Same Day Care Physician Assistant, you will:
- Work with our team of advanced practice clinicians, care assistants, and ancillary staff
- Serve as an advanced practice clinician promoting the health of our patients and practicing medicine under the supervision of our physicians
- Examine, diagnose and decide treatment for patients of all ages including analyzing diagnostic imaging and lab results, writing prescriptions, and ordering various forms of therapy
- Utilize POC testing and onsite labs/imaging during the patient encounter
- Perform procedures such as I&Ds, splinting, suturing, and inserting IVs
- At least 2 years experience working as Physician Assistant with at least some experience in an outpatient facility (Family Medicine, Urgent Care or ER setting)
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Graduate from accredited Physician Assistant program
- New York State License
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration (within 6 months of start date)
- BLS certification
- You are comfortable using a variety of computer systems and have broad knowledge of electronic health record systems
- Ability to effectively partner, communicate, and support different groups of people including our internal teams of physicians, operations, and technology experts, as well as our patients and community members
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, including an FSA
- 401k plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- PTO plan, including holiday time
- CME time and an annual CME stipend
- Reimbursements for licensures required for practice
- Malpractice insurance
- Salary is based on experience and will fall between $120-145k annually for a 40-hour/week schedule
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.