Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor’s office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family’s everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won’t break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women’s health, and same-day care under one roof — with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that’s on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
In the Care Assistant role, you will be a critical part of our brand new Atlanta location where you will make a lasting impression by creating an exceptional environment for patients and family members and providing great care.
As a Care Assistant you will:
- Welcome patients and family members to Juno Medical and communicate their arrival to other team members, and check-in with patients to ensure their expectations were met
- Prepare examination room for member visits, keeping them neat, clean, and well-stocked
- Prepare equipment used for testing during the visit, including ECG; perform daily testing of equipment, and assist in lightweight required maintenance
- Interview patients at the start of the appointment, gather initial information, and obtain/ record vital signs as part of patient intake
- Perform phlebotomy, finger sticks blood glucose, electrocardiograms, vision/ hearing screening tests, and prepare specimens for laboratory testing
- Assist our physicians during patient exams and in-office procedures
- Coordinate follow-up care, including diagnostic tests, specialty care, and other treatment
- Track, log, and support re-ordering of medical supplies, vaccines, etc
- Support the Clinical Operations team to check real-time member experience feedback and assist in resolving operational issues
- Provide relief for our Care Receptionists to receive incoming phone calls/messages, complete requests for appointments, and assist with administrative forms, and direct any requests for medication refills to our physicians
- Facilitate external appointments with specialty providers, including submission of referral requests
- You have at least 3 years of working independently as a Medical Assistant in a clinical setting
- You have at least 1.5 years of experience working in a outpatient GYN setting (specifically with procedures like colposcopies, LEEPs, endometrial biopsies, etc.)
- You are a certified medical assistant and a certified phlebotomist
- You enjoy working as part of a team and enjoy being a team player who jumps in wherever necessary
- Ability to work at least one weekend a month and occasionally after hours (up to 9pm)
- You have the ability to think quickly and strong problem-solving skills
- You are eager to be part of an interdisciplinary team, including physicians, operations & technology experts, and community managers
- You are knowledgeable of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures
- You are knowledgeable about common safety hazards and precautions
- You are compassionate, open-minded, and non-judgmental
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, including an FSA
- Mental health benefits through Spring Health
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Compensation is $18-24 an hour, based on experience
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.