About Juniper Square
Our mission is to unlock the full potential of private markets. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, and venture capital make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets, and as a result, bringing efficiency, transparency, and access to one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology – all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization – we want to hear from you.
Juniper Square offers employees a variety of ways to work, ranging from a fully remote experience to working full-time in one of our physical offices. We invest heavily in digital-first operations, allowing our teams to collaborate effectively across 27 US states, 2 Canadian Provinces and Mexico. We have physical offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, for US employees who prefer to work in an office some or all of the time.
About your role
As a Senior IT Systems Administrator at Juniper Square, you will be the jack of all trades as and IT Admin. Being responsible for evaluating, planning, and configuring, implementing, controlling, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting secure computing environments. You will also apply best security practices and respond to security incidents.
What you’ll do
You will manage cloud services, cloud service integrations and on-prem corporate networks and servers. Other tasks you will be dealing with:
- Managing a fleet of Macs with MDM
- We are 100% Mac users and using Kandji as our MDM
- Proactively monitoring and troubleshooting any issues dealing with our cloud service integrations
- We use Slack, Atlassian, and Zoom
- Managing our cloud infrastructure - AWS
- Managing our Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Help ensure a strong security posture and incident response process
- Help with security/compliance initiatives
- Bachelor's degree (technical field is a plus, but not necessary)
- 5-10 years of IT administration experience with a focus on security
- Must have working experience with of Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Enterprise experience managing fleets of Macs with MDM
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Strong experience with servers, networks, and communications
- Strong experience with security incident prevention, detection, and response
- Solid understanding of macOS.
- Linux/Unix knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services like AWS
- Experience with cloud service integrations like Zoom, Slack, Atlassian
- Experience with security assurance standards such as SOC 2 is a plus
- Familiarity with ITIL a plus
- Strong preference for someone that is near to and can go into the San Francisco or Austin office as needed
At Juniper Square, we believe building a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture makes us a better company. If you think this job sounds like a fit, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the qualifications.
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $128,000 - $172,400. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Mental wellness coverage
- Fertility and growing family support
- Unlimited vacation in addition to company paid holidays
- Paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Allowance to customize your work and technology setup at home
- Annual professional development stipend