About Juniper Square
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the role
Juniper Square is looking for a creative and hands-on product manager who can help lead our product development in new directions. As a senior member of our product development organization, you'll be involved in a wide range of activities, from customer research and product roadmap decisions, to designing and shipping new product features. You'll lead your own product development projects from start to finish, and work with our business and operations teams to successfully launch new product features to customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with colleagues from our product, sales, and customer success teams to understand customer needs
- Designing innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Creating product specifications and designs, in collaboration with product designers
- Collaborating with engineers to realize new product designs in software
- Participating in usability assessment efforts as needed
- Collaborating with other product team members by providing feedback and guidance
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience on product teams for web or mobile applications
- Comfort working at a range of levels, from envisioning entirely new products to mastering details and edge cases
- Ability to make complex business tasks easy with creative approaches to software design
- Exceptional listening skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity
This is a full-time position located in our downtown San Francisco office, which is easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Transbay buses.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.