About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your Role
Juniper Square is looking for a creative and hands-on product manager who can help lead our product development in new directions. As a senior member of our product development organization, you'll be involved in a wide range of activities, from customer research and product roadmap decisions, to designing and shipping new product features. You'll lead your own product development projects from start to finish, and work with our business and operations teams to successfully launch new product features to customers.
What you'll do
- Working with colleagues from our product, sales, and customer success teams to understand customer needs
- Designing innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability
- Creating product specifications and designs, in collaboration with product designers
- Collaborating with engineers to realize new product designs in software
- Participating in usability assessment efforts as needed
- Collaborating with other product team members by providing feedback and guidance
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience on product teams for web or mobile applications
- Comfort working at a range of levels, from envisioning entirely new products to mastering details and edge cases
- Ability to make complex business tasks easy with creative approaches to software design
- Exceptional listening skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity
This is a full-time position located in our downtown San Francisco office, which is easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Transbay buses.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.