Jun means truth, and our culture is built on openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads for brands like Nissan, Clorox, Lowe’s, and GSK. These advertisers trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team. This position will play an integral role in the day-to-day accounting operations of the company. Responsibilities include preparing and analyzing account reconciliations, processing daily transactions (including invoicing, cash application, journal entries, etc.), and working closely with the Assistant Controller to complete month end transactions for fiscal closes.
- Assist in month-end, quarter end and year end closing, bank, and advanced account reconciliations
- Perform invoicing with direct and intercompany clients ensuring accurate invoicing, accounting and controls are met
- Prepare month-end journal entries which include but are not limited to the areas of cash transactions, accounts receivable/payable, prepaid expenses, and accrued expenses
- Assist in preparation of financial statements for managerial review
- Work with operations teams to ensure reporting between sales and accounting systems matches and is properly reconciled
- Assist in performing variance analysis, revenue and EBITDA bridges, and other month end reporting
- Mentor to accounting team, provide insight and guidance on day-to-day activities to staff
- Support accounting team with any ad-hoc requests and special projects
- Implement and document policies and procedures in order to scale accounting team
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, business or other related field
- CPA, or CPA candidate is a plus, but not required
- 3 to 5 years of strong G/L and month end close experience
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills, self-starter is required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Blackline, Salesforce, and Harvest is helpful but not required
- Experience with Google Workspace or Microsoft Office and strong Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills are required
Some company benefits include
- Competitive Pay
- Work Life Balance & Hybrid Work Life
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
NY-area Residents: We currently have a hybrid remote work policy. All Jun Group employees living within a 90-minute (one way) commute of our NYC office are expected to be in the office two days per week.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000
We’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job. We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.