The word JUN means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Our mobile ad platform delivers millions of engagements across devices for advertisers like Intel, Merck, Viacom, Kellogg’s, and Pepsi. These brands rely on us to reach their customers because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a senior software engineer, server-side technologies to join our amazing tech team. This position will directly report to the director of software development.
- Work on high-scale, modern cloud-hosted services in JRuby
- Code reviews
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You’re comfortable multi-tasking and dealing with deadlines
- You enjoy a fun, creative, and diligent work environment
- You're a dedicated problem solver and solution provider
- Kanban workflow
- Experienced co-workers
- Emphasis on code quality
- Unit, functional, and integration testing
- On staff QA team
Additional beneficial skills and experience
- IntelliJ IDEA / TeamCity
- AWS (EC2, CloudFront, ELB)
- Google Cloud (BiqQuery, Dataflow)
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note explaining why you’re right for the job.
Total compensation is based on experience; excellent benefits, conference/training budget. We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into the developer profession and advocate strongly for hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of tech keywords.