The word JUN means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Our mobile ad platform delivers millions of engagements across devices for advertisers like Intel, Merck, Viacom, Kellogg’s, and Pepsi. These brands rely on us to reach their customers because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a senior iOS developer to join our amazing tech team. This position will directly report to the director of mobile software development.
- iOS development, Objective-C, Xcode, and Instruments
- Up-to-date on the latest iOS SDK developments
- Provide and receive code reviews
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You possess a strong development background with a passion for producing mobile applications
- You're aware of current Internet trends, active in the digital community, and have in-depth knowledge of current mobile technologies
- You have a strong vision of how technology blends with business and take pride in the successful deployment of solutions
- You're a dedicated problem solver and solution provider
- You enjoy a fun, creative, and diligent work environment
- You enjoy working with a dynamic group of skilled individuals
- You have strong communication skills
Additional beneficial skills and experience
- Java (Android)
- AWS (EC2, CloudFront, ELB)
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note explaining why you’re right for the job.
Total compensation is based on experience; excellent benefits, conference/training budget. We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into the developer profession and advocate strongly for hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of tech keywords.