The word JUN means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Our mobile ad platform delivers millions of engagements across devices for advertisers like Intel, Merck, Viacom, Kellogg’s, and P&G. These brands rely on us to reach their customers because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for an entry-level designer to join our amazing creative department. The ideal candidate is a visual storyteller who’s eager to learn, able to multitask, and willing to work across disciplines to make beautiful things happen. The role touches our sales, marketing, product, operations, and tech departments. This position will directly report to the creative strategy director.
- Create stunning digital assets that bring our brand to life. You’ll produce compelling website designs, email campaigns, vector illustrations, and presentations that tell the Jun Group story.
- Collaborate with internal clients. You’ll partner closely with the sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams to find elegant and practical solutions to their design challenges.
- Develop on-brand creative for marketing campaigns, thought leadership, and event marketing. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and elevating branded content for web, social, and video.
- Build and enhance a comprehensive in-house library of creative assets. You’ll become an expert on our products and current trends in web and mobile design practices.
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You’re passionate about digital media and chomping at the bit to make your mark in the industry
- You love a challenge and thrive under pressure
- Everything you touch becomes beautiful
- You have high standards and fiercely hold yourself and those around you to those standards
- You solve problems and you’re great with people
- Outstanding design, typography, and layout skills
- Expert-level Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills (Premiere, After Effects, HTML, and CSS are a big plus!)
- Proficient in presentation design in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Comfortable designing for all major social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BFA in design, art, or a related field
- 0 - 2 years relevant work experience