The word JUN means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Our mobile ad platform delivers millions of engagements across devices for advertisers like Intel, Merck, Viacom, Kellogg’s, and Pepsi. These brands rely on us to reach their customers because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to help us manage our diverse and growing set of initiatives. This is a chance to jump in and help run a fast-moving digital marketing program and gain hands-on experience in, video production, PR, writing and research, event planning, social media, and more. The job requires excellent writing, communication, and research skills, as well as attention to detail, event coordination, social media management, and passion for digital advertising. This position will directly report to the VP of marketing.
- Pitching articles and writing press releases
- Writing marketing collateral, bylines, and microsites
- Coordinating and planning client activations
- Assisting in creating and editing marketing videos
- Preparing PowerPoint and Keynote presentations for research and thought leadership
- Researching and preparing industry insights for use across the company
- Maintaining our industry stats database
- Overseeing our social media management platform
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You’re an excellent writer
- You’re comfortable multitasking and managing tight deadlines
- You thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You have experience with social media management and strategy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube)
- You have experience in film production and/or editing (Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
- You’re passionate about digital media and curious about learning more
- Published articles and are a big plus!
- Event planning experience another plus!
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on journalism, communication, and marketing preferred
- 1-3 years of experience (1-2 internships in a related field)
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay top dollar for the right person, and there are plenty of perks. If you’re interested, please send links and/or writing samples.