At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a Product Manager, Data to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Product team.
We’re a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST - EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
In the Product Manager, Data role, you will:
- Data First. Build first-class products based on hypothesis driven experiments. Gather the growing requirements for data and insights throughout the organization, who will use this data and how, and inform investments in data engineering and data science research to meet the customer need.
- Understand our Customers. Build a deep understanding of our users’ needs and anticipate market developments by conducting market and customer research. Understand and communicate user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Lead. Provide clear direction, define success and enable your engineering partners to do their best work. Make product decisions while weighing feedback you've gathered from your engineers & scientists against business and customer needs, have technical discussions, and own the impact of these changes.
- Collaborate. Continually communicate and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders when making product decisions. Work with product, delivery and data science teams to ship new, impactful capabilities.
Who you are:
- Product mindset. You have a good to strong sense of what makes a great product. You ask the right questions and have the ability to transform your learnings to ingredients of great user experience in the actual product.
- Data Driven. You have experience with data engineering and/or data science teams and leveraging this to uncover insights and provide value to customers.
- Problem Solver. You think outside the box to develop new innovative solutions to solve customer pain points. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Empathetic. Excel in active listening and relating to customers while conducting research.
- Hardworking & Driven. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re ready to take ownership of a complex, growing product.
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy. You have learned through experience how to build something from nothing, overcome obstacles and make the most of precious resources. You use resources effectively and efficiently, focusing on the highest-value initiatives and on achieving maximum return on investment.
- Collaborator and communicator. You are excellent at working with team members across disciplines from Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Experience. You can clearly articulate your ideas and opinions.
- You are excited about empowering entrepreneurs to build successful businesses selling on Amazon!
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Meetups.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $40 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX; Vancouver, BC; and Shenzhen, China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.