At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We’re growing and looking to add a Senior Account Executive to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Sales team.
Location: We’re a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST - EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you’ll do as a Senior Account Executive:
- Be responsible for selling the Jungle Scout Cobalt Market Insights platform to Fortune 5000 consumer brands and product manufacturers
- Identify and develop account opportunities globally
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and manage the transition process to the Customer Success team after close.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and execute account and sales strategies
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the Jungle Scout Cobalt Market Insights platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations and business case development
- Close collaboration with Jungle Scout’s Content & Communications team to create data-heavy examples for key client pitches
- Manage and communicate pipeline progress to Jungle Scout management
- Work closely with Product team to ensure closed-loop feedback from enterprise customers
Who you are:
- 5+ years of successful quota-carrying SaaS sales experience, you’re consistently the top performer on your team & exceed every revenue goal
- Courageous, confident, and self-driven. You know how to persevere through challenges and remain calm but focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment. You run through new challenges - not around them
- Proven success in managing relationships, up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail, then craft the appropriate solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Expertise with Salesforce, Outreach, and Dialpad
- Experience selling into the heads of eCommerce at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Experience working with a SaaS provider in the eCommerce ecosystem or within the sales or marketing organization of a consumer brand
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and/or Amazon Vendor Central
- Challenger Sales Methodology
- Sandler Selling Methodology
- S.P.I.N Selling Methodology
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $8 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX; Vancouver, BC; and Shenzhen, China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.