Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Leading the Region (The southern half of the UK) and ensuring that all business and financial objectives are met for sales, customer service and rental. Ensuring that customer and business needs fulfilled within a value for money framework. Providing effective leadership and performance management, which supports and develops people and teams.
- Provide leadership, in the delivery of sales, customer service and rental on demand targets and objectives.
- Short-, Mid- and Long-Term planning of resources, turnover, costs, EBIT and Capex for the department in coordination with FD and MD
- Responsible for delivering on turnover, margin and EBIT targets for the region
- Ensuring process, guidelines and tools are consistently improved in line with Group requirements
- Responsible for measuring and delivering high customer satisfaction within region
- Responsible for development of department through training and coaching to reach and maintain industry-leading standard of professionalism, knowledge and performance
- Define and implement a strategy that matches that of the wider UK and group business
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of the people associated within the region
- Provide leadership to develop the skills of existing staff and to recruit talented individuals into new positions
- Ensure that the infrastructure of a defined territory is fit for purpose and in line with future growth plans
- Provide input and support to the UK business as part of the UK Executive team
- Creating and managing the regions department’s annual budget
- Held previous position of seniority, able to establish credibility and build department accountability.
- Experience of acting as a role model is essential and leading teams.
- Comfortable in developing team members and empowering staff.
- The ability to drive and champion change and to challenge behaviour
- Demonstrates commercial acumen – partners with the business to deliver commercially focused strategies and has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this to develop policies.
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills, including the clear setting of targets and objectives
- Broad business and sales knowledge
- Influencing skill
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
The package for this position includes;
- Comprehensive bonus scheme
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Efficient processes are crucial to the success of a company. That is why we have made intralogistics our passion. We ensure that our customers benefit from the most cost-effective products, systems and services for their requirements, irrespective of their industry or business size.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift