Corporate Account Manager
Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
To manage and develop business across all sectors all sectors for nominated accounts on a National and International basis (as required) to meet business targets, supported by a clear focus on business activity & profitability coordinated directly or via support functions.
- Achieve targets agreed for business levels (units, volume, turnover, market awareness and profitability)
- Effectively pursue nominated accounts to gain incremental business at a profitable level.
- Carry out detailed site surveys & establish equipment specification
- Focus on Solutions to achieve the customers’ business goals
- Compile detailed proposals & be competent in presenting to customers at a senior level
- Complete/ manage all elements of the administration process relating to a customer order for products & services. This requires attention & focus on detail
- Establish and develop effective account management strategies
- Maintain both customer and prospect ‘Grids’ on a regular basis.
- Complete documentation and reports in line with JuMan procedures and processes to facilitate effective report production from SAP
- Pro-actively assist support functions in delivering excellent customer service across all profit centres and in achieving their individual targets
- Where required work within a team on specific projects
- Support the activities & strategies of V-KAM
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Corporate Accounts Divisional Manager.
Personal: Accountability, Adaptability, Planning & Organising, Communication, Initiative, Teamwork, Attention to detail.
Business: Business acumen, Customer orientation, negotiation, creative problem solving, market focus.
The package for this position includes;
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Efficient processes are crucial to the success of a company. That is why we have made intralogistics our passion. We ensure that our customers benefit from the most cost-effective products, systems and services for their requirements, irrespective of their industry or business size.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift