Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Efficient processes are crucial to the success of a company. That is why we have made intralogistics our passion. We ensure that our customers benefit from the most cost-effective products, systems and services for their requirements, irrespective of their industry or business size.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
- Support the design and development of the sales processes, the control and the follow-up of all the sales activity. Constantly assess the profitability of deals and ensure continuous improvement of the processes and all accompanying documentations is accurately recorded.
- Design, develop and maintain the sales tools suite including the price calculation tools and commission tools (VBA – Excel)
- Create reports that use different sources including; SAP, SAP-BW, SAP-CRM and BITA
- Set up dashboards
- Working closely with the Sales Director and the Head of Sales to prepare the annual targets
- Supporting the sales team with reports needed to negotiate the correct price points with the wider customer base
- Analyse and report on the market share, customer profitability, SD-CO gaps, and propose a relevant action plan
- Ensure the proper application of the sales process
- Track and report on all sales costs
- Ensure the records of all sales contracts and bonus provisions are in place
Cross business interface
- Regular communication with the HoS to ensure the right sales strategy is implemented
- Working actively with the other departments to provide a complete business overview
- Experience in sales analysis and programming new tools
- PBack office
- SAP – SD module
- SAP – CO module
- SAP – BW
- CRM ( C4C and/or CRM on Premise) would be appreciated
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
The package for this position includes;
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift