Regional Sales Manager
Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
- Achievement of sales targets of their team and nominated accounts or areas.
- Establish appropriate tactics to achieve the team’s market share, profit and other key aims with regard to sales in a defined area.
- Achieve set target for their own nominated customer base and reseller.
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge of the market place.
- Monitor and review their teams customer contact strategy through CRM.
- Develop key accounts in a nominated area.
- Coach and motivate of sales team to achieve sales related targets and key indicators.
- Manage discount levels and activity of their team.
- Develop team to maximum potential.
- Be responsible for the health, safety and well-being of their team.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Divisional Sales Manager
- Demonstrates the capability to coach and manage a sales team
- Ability to understand the commercial implications of their actions
- Results oriented, customer focused, enthusiastic and proactive
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- IT literate, in particular Excel and Word
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to drive to various locations throughout the UK
- Minimum three years capital equipment industry experience
- Technical knowledge of fork lift trucks
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Creative Problem Solving (Innovation)
- Market Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organising
- Builds Confidence
- Acts as a Role Model
- Takes Responsibility
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift