Where is the role based? Warrington (UK wide travel)
Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
Providing sales, technical, engineering and Project Management functions for the design and implementation of automated guided vehicles (AGV) solutions across our entire customer base. Direct responsibility with personal sales targets to compliment main sales function of Logistic Systems.
- Direct sales target of AGV systems to support main sales function and ensure incremental growth of sales.
- Direct customer facing sales role.
- Design complex integrated materials handling solutions.
- Prepare sales proposals and presentations.
- Evaluate complex data sets for the use in simulation and system design.
- Prepare detailed technical and engineering specification.
- Liaison with client representatives at the highest levels.
- Prepare and maintain prject planning and cost schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of contract conditions.
- Evaluate sub-contractors design specifications.
- Analyse and select sub-contractors following contract award.
- Prepare Project time plans using critical path analysis methodology.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the relevant Manager from time to time.
- Experience: Wide range of experience in AGV technology and associated automation equipment
- Travel/Mobility: National travel
- Physical requirement: Considerable amount of driving.
- Customer Orientation - Must provide high levels of service to internal and external customers
- Influencing - Must be able to convince others of value of a solution or proposition. Particularly important from a sales perspective.
- Market focus - Must understand the AGV market and competitive environment.
- Accountability & Ownership - Must comply with all processes and procedures and take responsiblity for delivering output on time.
- Adaptability - Must cope with diverse range of tasks and workplace situations. Must be able to design solutions across the Logistics Systems portfolio.
- Planning & Organising - Has to manage own workload and deal with competing demand on resources.
- Initiative - Takes decisions appropriate to the role and looks at ways of improving processes
- Teamwork - Must work with others to deliver a collective result. Sound comprehension of Finance and Commercial issues.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift