Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
- Manage the operational relationship between Jungheinrich and a specific list of allocated customers to ensure that Jungheinrich retains all possible profit from the allocated accounts.
- Manage communication between Jungheinrich operational functions and customer’s head office contacts. So the customer receives a relevant and consistent level of information also avoiding the need for the customer to have multiple Jungheinrich contacts.
- Communicate to Jungheinrich internal departments the agreed operational KPI’s agreed at point of sale and monitor their performance against these measurements.
- Engage with agreed customer establishing and maintaining a growing transactional relationship with Jungheinrich by taking the lead role with the client and Jungheinrich
- Create a positive relationship with all customer contacts to ensure a robust long-term relationship can exist.
- Advise customer on fleet performance, ensuring highest level of fleet optimization and utilization.
- Ensuring fleet retention in line with agreed replacement program
- Identify areas of operational concern and introduce damage reduction measures
- Look to innovate where ever possible and ensure that all new products are developed within the allocated customers sites
- Maintain Jungheinrich CRM system, including personal activities within the customer’s account.
- Ensure that all customer data are saved in the relevant folder
- Support all areas of Jungheinrch in the event that customer engagement is required outside a sales opportunity. For example Finance or Credit Control.
- Monitor the revenue and margin realised from the allocated accounts ensuring profitability is maximised against the designed revenue and margin at point of sale (original business case)
- Ensure all site meetings are taking place and that all KPI’s are reviewed both on site and at customer HQ
- Ensure a regular communication, reports to the manager
- Enforce internal processes and procedures
- Extensive experience within either a customer service management or contract management role
- Historical P&L ownership experience
- History of target or objective achievement
- Experience within an engineering sector
- Excel to a good level
- Ability to drive and travel internationally on demand.
- Analytical problem solver
- Working alone and meeting deadlines.
- Provide commercial arguments
- Project planning / Time management
- Networking and Influencing skills
The package for this position includes;
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Efficient processes are crucial to the success of a company. That is why we have made intralogistics our passion. We ensure that our customers benefit from the most cost-effective products, systems and services for their requirements, irrespective of their industry or business size.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift