Covering: Gloucester (GL) and Hereford (HR) postcodes
Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
- Repair and preventative maintenance of materials handling and ancillary equipment.
- To assist the Area Service Manager by being the first line of contact for defined support functions for Service Engineers within their team.
- Preventative maintenance of materials handling and ancillary equipment.
- Repair of materials handling and ancillary equipment.
- Accurately complete service reports and time sheets.
- Manage and control parts stock.
- Build customer relationships through good levels of communication, ensuring customer expectations are met in line with contractual obligations.
- Close liaison with the after sales office to ensure accurate information for customers in regards to repair times and estimated times of arrival.
- Optimise external revenue by ensuring chargeable follow up work identified is communicated to the Customer and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all company and customer health and safety procedures are met.
- Identify sales leads for the Jungheinrich range of equipment and After Sales products.
- Act as a Company Ambassador at all times.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Area Service Manager such as call out and working outside of normal working hours (please note that this list is not exhaustive
- We are looking for mechanically and electrical biased engineers from any type of maintenance / service background specifically general automotive technicians, HGV, mobile plant, forklift, or ex forces military vehicle engineers.
- The ideal candidate will hold a clean driving license and have a good level of education.
- They will also have experience of working in a customer facing environment and be used to working unsupervised.
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Business acumen
- Customer orientation
- Decision making
- Negotiation and influencing
- Team working
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift