Systems Sales Manager
South East of England || Home Based
Efficient processes are crucial to the success of a company. That is why we have made intralogistics our passion. We ensure that our customers benefit from the most cost-effective products, systems and services for their requirements, irrespective of their industry or business size.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Logistics Systems: Award-winning expertise from Jungheinrich
Our products and storage systems have been met with great approval on the market, and not just by our customers. In 2016 and 2017, Jungheinrich was named "Best Logistics Brand" in the prestigious awards bestowed annually by the specialist trade publication Logistik Heute and the German Logistics Association. This serves as confirmation of our successful, systematic development into a full-service provider for intralogistics solutions.
Our warehouse management system, the Jungheinrich WMS, is also highly acclaimed and bears the IML Fraunhofer quality certificate as an independent seal of approval. The Series 5 EKX narrow-aisle truck has received numerous accolades in the form of the IFOY Award (International Forklift of the Year), the iF Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award. This motivates us and spurs us on. After all, when our combined logistics expertise comes together in an integrated logistics system, this represents a remarkable solution for our customers.
We are looking for someone who can provide sales, technical and product support for the North of England and Scotland with reference to Very Narrow Aisle (VNA), racking and various other material handling equipment. This is a crucial and rewarding role within our sales function. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with the right technical experience and attitude to progress their career.
The role will involve:
- Working as a team to promote products business and secure annual targets
- On-going development of skills and competencies in the Products business
- Development of local customer bases throughout North of England and Scotland
- Assist in the training of Jungheinrich sales team
- Technical support for products business
Please get in touch if you feel you have the below experience:
- Technical experience within materials handling, in particular VNA, racking and storage products
- Direct sales experience desirable, but the ideal technical candidate can be trained
- Unrivalled customer development and support
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
The remuneration for this position includes:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Please get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions about the role. You can contact Ben Quartermain – Talent Acquisition Manager on 01908 360 876 or alternatively email@example.com