Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
- Control the key supply areas purchasing agreements, manage suppliers and analyse costs against budgets to identify areas for improvement whilst maintaining high quality support levels to all other business areas.
- Coordination of supplier documentation
- Supplier appraisal
- Tender documentation
- Working with internal customers to determine tender and SLA specifications
- Support on SAP processes and PO authorisation
- Compliance to policy
- Looking for process improvements (including systems)
- Regular contact with Executive team on current project and future projects
- Supplier contact for management of the contracts.
- Control a range of key, indirect categories from Travel Management, Fleet Management, Marketing, IT, Infrastructure, Insurance and HR
- Input and ensure compliance to Group KR and Local LR policies
- Contract and Tender Management of responsible categories and support during tender process to the wider business
- Management and review of vendors using SAP, AiPro and internal processes for all Overhead Department Cost Centres
- Process improvements, interfaces and system changes for development of the Central Procurement function
- Create Service Level Agreements for suppliers in controlled supply groups
- Project Management and support of cross functional group and local projects
- Support Central Procurement Team in administration of Vehicle Fleet and Facility Management
- Create monthly reports and management information on spend and savings in responsible categories
- Control Central Purchasing SharePoint facility to ensure internal processes, supply contracts and service level agreements are kept up to date
- IT literate on SAP, strong Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starting on Project Management
- Sound understanding of procurement and related processes
- Competent on work load management
- CIPS or equivalent
- Experience in procurement / contract management or supply chain environment
- Process and workflow organisation
- Occasional throughout UK, infrequent international travel.
- Clean and valid driving licence required
- Experience of working with SAP
- Project Management experience
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organisation
- Customer Orientation
- Accountability/ Ownership
- Constructive challenge