Customer Service Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity for a 12 to 18 month Apprenticeship Programme with Jungheinrich UK Ltd. You will be working towards your Level Two Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Overall job purpose:
- Handling and logging of customer call efficiently and by agreed procedure
- Building strong and positive relationships with customers, engineers and colleagues
- Making sure that all customer are regularly being updated about the status of their work
- Maintenance Planning
- Allocate and monitor progress of all incoming planned and unplanned work
- Record and monitor VOR trucks, escalate when and if required
- Allocate and order Sub–contracted work.
- Absence planning of engineers in conjunction with ASM.
- Process engineer’s timesheets, checking for accuracy, productivity, overtime
- Making sure that all work is correctly charged to the customer and any error logs are cleansed regularly
- Review team resource, skill matrix and primary engineers regularly with team ASM
- Participate in internal meetings (Team meetings, ASM meetings etc)
- Monitor engineer’s performance and escalate to ASM where appropriate.
- Procurement of Engineers Tools & Small materials In
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Apprentices are required to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of the business.
Travel Link: You will need to consider how long it may take you to travel to and from work if you do not have your own transport. Please use the useful link below for further information: Traveline
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship standard
Closing Date for Applications*
Monday 22nd April 2019
25th April 2019
Possible Start Date*
Week commencing 13th May 2019
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in the apprenticeship
- Good communication, organisation
- Good time keeping,
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Confident manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem Solving skills
It is more important that the company get the right person for this role rather than qualifications alone. However, a good level of education especially in Maths and English would be advantageous.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths and English) or equivalent, good communication skills, IT knowledge, willingness to learn and develop, a confident manner and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have GCSE grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in Maths
- Must have GCSE grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in English
- Must have GCSE grade 4 – 9 (A - C) in one other subject
Personal Qualities Required
- Motivated, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude and an interest in the area
- A want to drive for best customer needs
- Eager to learn
- Desirable interest in the industry
Any Future Prospects / Progression?
As an apprentice of the college you will be entitled to apply for a NUS card and have access to all of our facilities including gym membership, cinema tickets and Apple.
Any other important information…
For the right candidates there will be the opportunity to interview for a full time permanent job at the end of the programme and the opportunity to progress within the company.
- 25 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays increasing to 28 with length of service.
- Discounted Car Leasing Scheme.
- Discount card which will give you access to 100’s of brands with opportunities for savings and cashback.
- Pension Scheme: Employer matched contributions of between 5% and 10%.
- Private Medical Insurance: Free to all employees as a taxable benefit, with additional option of adding on partners/children at a small cost.
- Cycle To Work Scheme: A loan of up to £200 to purchase a bike and an agreed repayment plan over maximum of 12-month period.
- Simply Health and BUPA Dental Voluntary Contribution Scheme with monthly deductions and option to add family members.
- Eye care scheme
- Death in Service: Four x basic salary.
- Other Employee Advantages: Access to discount gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
For more information on this position, please get in touch with Ben Quartermain in the Talent Acquisition team.